Since 2005, Thrive has created gorgeous, effective, custom-designed websites to our client’s exacting specifications. So what can we deliver on? Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive design. 60 percent of all Internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and about half of total Internet traffic flows through mobile apps. We’ll design a site for you that looks great on every screen size.
- SEO Optimized website that is built from the start with search in mind.
- Clearly communicating your companies message with information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Driving leads and attracting traffic via search engine optimization and using conversion centered design methodology and advanced user experience to drive your visitors to action
- Clear calls to action, helping visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, and driving directions.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Blogging and content marketing through well written web content helps build your brand and attract traffic. Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links, more social shares, and higher revenue.
The website we design is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers and we want you to be involved in the process! When you design a site with us, you will be involved with:
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details,scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware how your site will be built.
- Approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- Customized process to fit your needs. Of course we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.